J’adore My Skin is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is handled in a safe and responsible way. This policy outlines how we aim to achieve this and includes the information collected when:
- you use our website jadoremyskin.com
- you make a purchase online
- you make a booking on our website.
- you make enquiries on our website.
- someone is interested in working with us.
Definition of Personal Data
Personal Data means any data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly/indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via our site.
By providing your personal data, you agree that we can use your personal data in accordance with this policy. Ensure you understand this policy in its entirety and take your time to read it.
Who are we?
J’adore My Skin is a beauty skincare product supplier and beauty clinic based at 8 Clayton Road, Hayes, Hillingdon, UB3 1AZ, part of J’adore My Skin. Our registered address is: 8 Clayton Road, Hayes, Hillingdon, UB3 1AZ.
How do we collect information from you?
We collect information from you:
- when you make a booking.
- when you visit our clinic.
- make an enquiry.
- place an order online.
- make a purchase in-store or online.
- when you sign up to marketing emails. (members must be over the age of 16 for legal regulatory reasons.)
What type of information is collected from you?
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself when you make a booking. We will collect this information so we can fulfil your booking request. When you make a booking:
J’adore My Skin collects information such as (where applicable):
- e-mail address (used for booking confirmation and post-dining feedback emails)
- home or work address
- billing information taken for deposits, Gift Vouchers, or processing payments when customer is not present (where applicable)
- telephone number
- company name
- any underlying health conditions
- marketing preferences (whether you opt-in or opt-out)
When you visit/contact J’adore My Skin:
- marketing responses (where applicable)
- survey responses
When you access our sites:
There is “Device Information” about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by J’adore My Skin. This information can include:
- device type (e.g. mobile, computer, laptop, tablet)
- operating system
- IP address
- browser type
- browser information (e.g., type, language, and history)
- domain names
- access times
- referring website addresses
- other data about your device to provide the services as otherwise described in this policy.
If you use our website, we may receive your generic location (such as town, city etc.).
You may submit your CV if you’re interested in working for us using our contact form as described on our website. This information may include:
- personal details
- employment details
- salary history
- other relevant details, including references
We will use this information to assess your application. We may also keep it in our records for future reference. Please get in contact with us in writing if you would no longer like us to hold your records via our contact form.
How is your information used?
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis, either because it is necessary to complete a booking, because you have consented to our use of your personal data (e.g. by subscribing to emails), or because it is in our legitimate interests.
We require the information outlined in the previous section to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Send you service emails (confirmation emails, feedback, appointment reminders).
- Improve our products and services.
- Send marketing communications if you have opted in to receive them.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties. Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under current legislation.
We will only share your information with companies if necessary to deliver services on our behalf. For example, service providers (e.g. Treatwell, for the purposes to place an appointment), third-party payment processors, and other third parties to provide our Sites and fulfil your requests, and as otherwise consented to by you or as permitted by applicable law.
How and where do we store data?
We may analyse your personal information to create a profile of your interests and preferences so that we can contact you with information relevant to you. We may make use of additional information about you when it is available from external sources to help us do this effectively.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes by email, phone or text message unless you have given your prior consent. We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes unless you have expressly permitted us to. Furthermore, you can change your marketing preferences at any time by contacting us using our contact form.
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that J’adore My Skin holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. Any such requests should be made using our contact form.
Data security is very important to us, and to protect your data we have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure data collected through our Site.
Use of ‘cookies’
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server which allows the website to recognise you when you visit. Cookies only collect data about browsing actions and patterns, and do not identify you as an individual.
- Opting Out: You can set your browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use the services.
Our site may contain links to other indirect websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the privacy policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.
What happens if our business changes hands?
In addition to providing you with more customised service, we may, as permitted by applicable law, share your information with our affiliates to support operations, such as to perform analytics, tailor marketing to you, support a loyalty program that you have chosen to participate in, and improve services.
For more information, please feel free to contact us using our contact form.
Changes to this statement