Thread Vein Removal
IPL & LASER treatments target imperfections in the skin from sun damage, acne to pigmentation and thread veins. Laser and IPL is used to promote collagen production and aid hydration giving a smoother glowing fresher complexion.
Thread veins, spider veins and broken veins are a very common problem for a lot of people. These veins have the appearance of small fine flat red veins or thicker purplish veins on the surface of the leg or face.
Thread veins are small blood vessels that can, over-time, develop into larger blood vessels if not treated and maintained. Leg thread veins can be removed quickly and easily leaving your legs smoother and even-toned.
Frequently asked questions
Depending on your skin type (and the lesion being treated) some redness and swelling may be visible, but will usually subside around 48 hours after treatment. Lesions may appear darker around 5-7 days later. During treatment, some patients may feel a mild discomfort. The treatment is quick and effective, usually requiring around 3-6 sessions once every 4-6 weeks.
Prior to treatment a consultation is mandatory during which a medical history and assessment of the desired treatment area is carried out. This will then allow the practitioner to determine suitability for treatment, how many sessions required and the expected results.
- Do not expose skin to UV (sun exposure or the use of tanning beds) or self tan for at least 4 weeks before treatments.
- Do not use bleaching creams, numbness creams or perfumed products (e.g. aromatherapy oils, face and body creams, shaving creams) for 24 – 48 hrs before treatment sessions.
- Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water for 24 – 48 hrs before treatment sessions.
- Avoid wearing tight clothing when attending for treatment sessions.
- Keep the area clean and dry.
- Avoid exfoliating, microdermabrasion or chemical peels 1-2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Hydrate the body by drinking plenty of water and
- protect the skin from sun exposure with suitable clothing and use of sun block SPF 30+ before first treatment and between subsequent treatment sessions but do NOT use sun blocking creams within 24hrs of scheduled treatments.
- Do not expose skin to UV (sun exposure or the use of tanning beds) or self tan for at least 4 weeks.
- For a while, you may avoid using perfume or body lotions, creams on the treated area.
- Avoid very hot baths / showers / steam baths / sauna for at least 2 weeks.
- Avoid swimming in strong chlorinated water for at least 2 weeks.
- Hydrate the body by drinking plenty of water.
Our j’adore my skin will provide helpful detailed information during your Consultation and answer any questions you may have. Specialist will recommend a course of treatments to your individual requirements and advise on the after care. Whatever your personal requirements may be, we can provide the leading experts, techniques, products and facilities for your treatment.
|Area||1 Session||3 Sessions||6 Sessions|
|Face (Small Area)||£69||£176||£345|
|Face (Medium Area)||£99||£252||£495|
|Face (Large Area)||£129||£329||£645|
|Legs (Small Area)||£89||£227||£445|
|Legs (Medium Area)||£119||£303||£595|
|Legs (Large Area)||£169||£431||£845|