Waxing is one of the best ways to temporarily remove unwanted hair. It is more effective than shaving because it removes hair from the roots, not just from the skin’s surface. Over time, hair in waxed areas regrows lighter and more sparse, or not at all.
Frequently asked questions
Hair needs to be 1/4 inch long. If it is too short, the hair will be difficult to remove. More pain is associated with longer growth. If you typically shave please allow 7-10 days between shaving and waxing.
Appointments are usually scheduled every 4 weeks. If this is your first waxing experience you can reasonably expect your results to last between 3 and 6 weeks with minimal growth in the days and weeks following your appointment, depending on how quickly your particular hair grows. Hair regrowth patterns are cyclical and you will notice an improvement in regard to the longevity of your results as you become regular with your waxing services.
No, this is a complete myth. Waxing, in fact, is known to actually stop hair growth all together in some cases. It is important to keep in mind though that waxing should be used as a temporary hair removal method as the slowing or stopping of hair growth takes many years of consistent waxing.
If done properly, waxing can be a great benefit to people with sensitive skin. It is much more gentle on the skin than many other methods of hair removal, IE. shaving and at home depilatories. It is impossible to predict who will have a reaction to the wax or any product used. If you have sensitive skin it is very important to follow the instructions in the pre-waxing guide as well as the post-waxing guide.
Yes! However, we do not offer all areas for men currently, please call clinic to enquire 0207 1833 638.
- Anyone currently taking Accutain or who has taken Accutain at any time within the past 6 months.
- Anyone who has an active Herpes outbreak.
- Anyone with a sunburn on the area to be treated.
- Anyone who has had a chemical peel over the treatment within the past 7 days.
- Anyone who has used any type of Retinol within the past 36 hours over the treatment area.
- Any area of the skin showing signs of trauma, varricose veins, open or active acne lesions, eczema, psoriasis or any type of dermatitis will not be waxed.
|Full Leg & Standard Bikini||£30|
|Full Leg & Brazilian||£35|
|Full Leg & Hollywood||£40|
|Standard Bikini (Hot Wax)||£20|
|Brazilian (Hot Wax)||£25|
|Full Arm & Underarm||£25|
|Lip or Chin||£5|
|Men's Back & Chest||£48|